OM1 Multimode Simplex/Duplex 62.5/125µm SC/UPC PVC(OFNR) Fiber Optic Patch Cables
SC-SC OM1 multimode patch cord is a fiber optic cable capped at either end with connectors that allow it to be rapidly and conveniently connected to CATV, an optical switch, or other telecommunication equipment. Having a thick layer of protection, it is used to connect the optical transmitter, receiver, and the terminal box. This is known as “interconnect-style cabling”.
The 62.5/125μm OM1 multimode fiber optic cable is suitable for fast Ethernet, gigabit Ethernet and fiber channel applications, such as in data center, telecom room, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any place fiber jumper cables are needed.
· High quality zirconia ferrules.
· Good repeatability and interchange.
· Flame-retardant, rugged and durable jacket.
· Printing helps clarify and recognize different cables.
· Factory terminated and tested for insertion loss, return loss and end face.
· Standard connectors LC, SC, ST, FC are available.
· Singlemode (OS2) and multimode (OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5) are available.
Packaging Detail: 1 piece one bag with ziplock bag or PE bag.
Delivery Detail: 4-7 business days reach after we confirm the orders.
At Qualinet, we are committed to providing you with quality products, and that is backed up by our 1 Year product warranty.