RG-59 Siamese CCTV Camera Cable,Black
RG59 Siamese cable is a heavily shielded cable which contains a COAX video and pair of 18 gauge 2 conductor power in one jacket. This allows installers to run both video and power to 12V DC and 24VAC CCTV cameras using a single cable. RG59 Siamese is the industry standard cable for CCTV camera installations.
The advantages to using RG59 cable is that its more durable and can be run in long distances without interference. You can also cut each security camera run the exact length that you need. You will need to attach BNC connectors to each end of the RG59 coax part of the cable for the CCTV video transmission.
- BNC Video & Power Wire to power BNC security cameras over one cable
- Supports resolution up to 4MP CVI, or 5MP TVI/AHD
- Also supports standard D1 resolution CCTV cameras (aka CVBS)
- Does not support SDI cameras
- Suitable for 12V DC 1amp power transmission or lower
- Cable Color: Black
- BNC Male Video Connector on each end
- DC12V Power Jack/Plug on each end
Product Warranty :
At Qualinet, we are committed to providing you with quality products, and that is backed up by our 1 Year product warranty.